Work with us!
Project Field Technicain
Start Date: November 2022
Temporary Position: Up to 40 hours per week, including some weekends, beginning November 2022, ending no later than June 30, 2023.
Supervision: Position reports to the HCSEG Stewardship Manager.
Wage: $18/hour-$20.00 depending on experience.
Position Summary: The project field technician supports HCSEG’s mission by assisting in the implementation of invasive weed management in watersheds throughout Hood Canal. All members of the HCSEG staff work collaboratively with other staff across program and project areas and are expected to use their unique skills and abilities to jointly further the mission of the organization. The project field technician will report to the Stewardship Manager.
Please direct any questions about this position to Sabrina Wilk: email@example.com
1 Positions Available
Start Date: 10/17/2022 End Date: 8/31/2023
Full-Time: Tuesday-Saturday, 8:00am – 4:30pm. Occasional service outside of these hours.
Supervision: Position reports to the HCSEG Stewardship Coordinator.
- Monthly Stipend: $2,066.86 before deductions and withholdings.
- $6,495 education award that can be used for future schooling or to pay off existing qualified student loan debt (upon successful completion of the service term, subject to federal tax)
- Basic health insurance
- Forbearance (temporarily postponing paying off a loan) of qualified student loans during the service term
- Payment of interest on qualified student loans that accrued during the service term (paid after successful completion of service term)
- Workers compensation coverage
- Assistance with childcare costs
- Serving in a full-time AmeriCorps position qualifies as “employment” towards the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- EBT Eligibility (application with income verification required)
To learn more about AmeriCorps and serving through Washington Service Corps, please visit their website at washingtonservicecorps.org/become-a-member/
Please direct any questions about this position to Heather Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org