private Events at the salmon center
The Salmon Center provides a rustic, enjoyable setting for your next gathering. Please read the overview below and submit an inquiry to get starting on planning your next event at the Salmon Center!
Beautiful, functional spaces for your next event.
The Salmon Center hosts 3 spaces for rent: the barn, the classroom and kitchen, and our boardroom. The Salmon Center is located next to the beautiful Union River Wildlife Area, which boasts a variety of local wildlife and over 1 mile of accessible walking trails. Nearby are the Salmon Center dog park, farm, and U-Pick gardens.
We have many items available for rent during your event, including: tables of various sizes, chairs, linens, pop up tents, propane heaters and a stage.
Please read the facility rental overview below and submit an inquiry using our online form. We will be in touch as soon as possible!
The Salmon Center is perfect for all styles of events, from weddings to corporate retreats.
- A large parking lot is located next to the barn. Parking on grass is not allowed.
- A 50% nonrefundable down payment is required to reserve the facility.
- The remainder of the payment is due 30 days prior to the event.
- Rental can be cancelled up to 14 days prior to the event.
- Client is responsible for set-up and take down.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building or within 25 feet of an entrance, door or window.
- Port-a-Potty rental/arrangement needs to be made for Barn usage or if more than 50 persons are using the main building.
Barn Maximum Capacity:
Classroom & Kitchen Maximum Capacity:
Boardroom Maximum Capacity: