Belfair Bark Park
Dogs MUST BE LEASHED until they are inside the fenced dog park.
• LOCATED AT THE SALMON CENTER
600 NE Roessel RD. | Belfair WA 98528
• OPEN FROM DAWN UNTIL DUSK
Dog park rules:
There are 2 off-leash play areas: ALL DOG AND *SMALL DOG AREAS
*Only small dogs (30lbs. and under) are allowed in small dog area.
Your Dog Must Be:
- Over 6 months old
- Vaccinated (rabies, bordetella, Distemper, Parvo, Coronavirus)
- Spayed/neutered: Female dogs in heat are not permitted in the park
- Verbally controllable by you: Aggressive dogs are not permitted in the park. Dogs must be removed immediately at the first sign of aggressive behavior.
- Watch your dog at all times (Supervising persons must be 16 years or older)
- Keep your dog leashed outside the fenced park OR unleashed inside the park
- Don’t let your dog dig! Please respect park property; holes are a hazard to all and one hole digger encourages another
- Respect the dog park and pick up any waste you or your dog may create
Warning + Disclaimer (please read)
By entering this Dog Park you understand that there are associated risks with this park and agree to hold HCSEG and the Salmon Center harmless for any and all injuries that may result to yourself or your dog(s) while at the park.
The Belfair Dog Park was made possible by a group of generous donors throughout the community.
Kevin Rogers & Amy Asbury
In memory of Shiloh Hultgren
The Steck family
Jeannie & Terry VanMaasdam
Jim & Debbie
Sydney, Lola & Ema McDermott
In memory of Scout, The Gmelins
Natalie Monson & Jake Bachmeier: For Sydney & all of her four legged friends
Traci & Kenny McDermott
Kathleen & Maureen Mohr & Chloe Bishop
In memory of our beloved Australian Shepherds, Boca & Chester
And our supportive anonymous donors!